Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blog or not to blog

I sent my last blog, 1 year ago, been so long , infact I have a real notebook which I use as a blogger, writing blogs that only I’ll read is much more easier than writing blogs that will be read by millions of people, maybe thats why I didn’t sent any entries.

However, the technical discoveries, the results of my tests, new script and plugin ideas that I wrote on this notebook could be very helpful to people who try to learn Maya API and MEL scripting.

Thereafter, whenever I have time I’ll send new entries to my blog…

And I’m little bit confused about the language of the blog, I don’t want to write it only in Turkish, and writing it in English beside Turkish would be time consuming, writing it only in English is the best idea I think, however it wouldn’t have any effect on Turkish source count on the net…

1 comment:

GuildWars2Items said...

The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past scarlet blade gold. To change your future, alter your decisions today scarlet blade gold, Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards scarlet blade gold, but it takes character to keep you there.

Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers.Pray for powers equal to Buy rs gold your tasks.Then the doing of work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle, Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that Runescape Money it shall never have a beginning,. At twenty years of age Runescape2 Money., the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.