News on Stalker

Another year has passed and I've posted only once.

I had lots of things, technical tips and tricks to post. Also I've wanted to inform you guys about Stalker and what we (me and my wife) were doing about it. But always pulled myself back with one thing in my mind "it is not a finished product, there are tons of missing features here and there, so I can not announce it yet!".

And it is still not a finished product and I still don't want to announce it. But you should know that we are using it in production of a feature animated movie here in Anima Istanbul, and it is going very well. At the end of the movie we will certainly have a full fledged Open Source ProdAM and an Open Source Pipeline Library that will make things easier for a lot of studios that wants to develop their own pipeline.

So, please be patient and wait.

Comments